HXHotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HX Hotel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff apps are now in the forum, thank you! Please follow the guidelines

HX Lottery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tech
Admin
Admin
Tech

HX Lottery Empty
PostSubject: HX Lottery   HX Lottery Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi HX,

Just to promote the economy some more and make something enjoyable and easy yet rewarding I've decided to create a lottery. There is no need to attend a competition or anything. The concept is somewhat similar to an actual lottery and to avoid much unneeded rambling I'll keep this post short. On to the idea people...

Functions

Every week a base pot will be declared on the forums, it may vary and will usually be a sizable amount of coins. Every week rares or more coins are thrown into the pot assuming no one hit the jackpot during the first week. To purchase a lottery "ticket." you simply have to contact me on the forums or on HX Hotel with your numbers. The lottery numbers are always numbers 1 through 9 and there are 4 sets. A visual example: "- - - -" insert numbers over dashes. Getting all four numbers is a jackpot, three is a quarter of a jackpot and two is an eighth (one will win you nothing). You may only purchase 2 tickets weekly. Winning the jackpot will reset the pot.

Winning

If you win any prize contact me and I will match your numbers with those of the lottery that pot and hand you the according prize. Also the winners will again be posted on the forums so make sure to check who's won the pot.

1st Lottery

Tickets this week are 500 coins each!

The starting Jackpot is... 10,000c + Habbo Trophy.

--------------------
Jackpot Number:

- - - -
[TBA]
--------------------

----------
Winners:
----------
-
-
-
-