HXHotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HX Hotel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff apps are now in the forum, thank you! Please follow the guidelines

Auction House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tech
Admin
Admin
Tech

Auction House Empty
PostSubject: Auction House   Auction House Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:13 am

Alright guys,

With a brilliant stroke of genius I've conjured up another original idea. This should propagate rares in an objective way as opposed to the winnings of a Contest. I think the idea was made clear by the title, what I made and hope to run is an auction. From time to time I or possibly another staff member will host an auction, warnings will be sent off and after a couple members agglomerate we will begin the bidding. It's a simple idea so not much else to it. I think some codes of conduct and guide lines should be put in order in advance however.

Once the bidding starts it would be appreciated if everyone would be quiet until the item is sold. A green traffic light will turn on when such bidding begins. When the item is sold it will become red and a lert will be set off. Usually the auctioneer will begin by stating the starting price of the item and thereafter bids will be made. Feel free to shout out your offers and the auctioneer will keep count and do well... what is typical of an auctioneer. Going once, going twice, sold.

The first line/series of furni that will be auctioned off shall be a summer series in blue as a majority. Some of the items are:

Petal Patches
Blue Fan
Navy Marquee
Navy Pillow
Blue Silk Pillow
Blue Ice Cream Machine
Sea Dragon
Blue Bird Bath
Holo Boy

Check back on this thread for coming auctions, furni to be sold and a variety of developments pertaining to the Auction house.

Search Tech on the HX client and come have a look! Next auction starts this week whenever there is a sufficient amount of members online.

- Tech
Back to top Go down
Kevin
The Boss
The Boss
Kevin

Auction House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House   Auction House Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:33 pm

I love you <3_<3
Back to top Go down
http://hxwow.com
Tech
Admin
Admin
Tech

Auction House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House   Auction House Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Wish I could tell you the same but I love myself...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auction House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House   Auction House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auction House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HXHotel :: Black Market :: Sell Furni-
Jump to: